The Muslim community throughout the world is getting ready to celebrate Eid Al-Fitr as the Holy Month of Ramadan draws to a close. Eid commemorates the completion of Ramadan’s month-long period of Roza (fasting).
This Eid, treat your loved ones with a traditional sevai dish in a shot glass! Rich in flavor with a blend of healthy ingredients – Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips recipe curated by Chef Ranveer Brar will make your festive moments delightful till the last drop.
- Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips
- 1/2 litre milk
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios
- 1 tablespoon chopped cashew nuts
- HERSHEY’S SYRUP Strawberry Flavor
- 2 tablespoons charoli
- 1/4 cup chopped beetroot (brunoise)
- 1/2 cup dry vermicelli
- 15 gms icing sugar
- 5 gms dried rose petals
- 1 Non-Stick Saucepan
- 1 Spatula
- 1 Ladle
- 2 Shot Glasses
- Take a sauce pan and add ghee and dried fruits to roast them on a low flame.
- Gradually add the beetroot, pouring milk over it to cook well. Ensure that the nuts are blended in thoroughly.
- Add the HERSHEY’S Strawberry Flavored SYRUP and cook till the milk almost reaches a boil.
- Add vermicelli to this mixture and switch off the flame.
- For plating purposes, you can roast the vermicelli in ghee. Pour the sheer khurma into shot glasses and place the vermicelli on top in the shape of a nest. Dust icing sugar and sprinkle dried rose petals to beautify the appearance
- 10 Minutes
- 2 Glasses