In Delhi Patiala’s House Court, several statements were made by Jacqueline Fernandez that are beyond belief.
The actress has been named in the chargesheet filed by Enforcement Directorate in conman Sukesh Chandrasekhar’s case for money laundering and extortion. Several shocking statements have come to light.
- Sukesh played with Jacquelines emotions.
In a statement made, she states, “Sukesh misled me, ruined my career and my livelihood.’ She accuses him of playing with her emotions.
- Sukesh was introduced to her as a government official.
Pinky Irani introduced Sukesh as an important official from the Home Ministry and the actress fell prey to this.
- Sukesh claimed former Tamil Nadu chief minister J. Jayalalitha was his aunt.
The actress states, “He introduced himself as the owner of Sun TV and claimed J Jayalalitha was his aunt. Chandrashekhar said he was a big fan, and should do films in South India too, and as owner of Sun TV, they had many projects lined up.”
- They last contacted on August 8, 2021
- Private jet travel- she revealed she used his private jet on 2 occasions only.
- Pinky Irani was aware of everything.
The actress claimed that Pinky was aware of Shekhar’s criminal background, but no one told her the truth.
- Jacqueline revealed Sukesh called her from jail- she admitted they spoke while he was in jail. He used to call thrice a day but never mentioned his whereabouts. Even with the video calls, she was not aware the calls were from a jail.
On the professional front, the actress was last seen in Rohit Shetty’s ‘Cirkus’.